Check out my latest designs hot off my workbench - I've just listed new designs on my website and Etsy shop, just in time for summer shows.
Classes are in full swing this spring, and summer is going to be chock-full of good ones, too. Here's some recent highlights of my spring activities, and upcoming events.
- As part of the Creative Metal Arts Guild, I gave a demonstration on the ancient art of filigree and granulation to the annual Gathering of the Guilds show in Portland last weekend. It was great seeing everyone!
- I taught and assisted a lovely couple make their own custom gold wedding rings last week. What a sweet gift they gave to each other.
- I also taught a chainmaille class at Nordia House last weekend. I don't think I could have packed more activities into one weekend!
- Upcoming on May 8 is another of my popular workshops at Nordia House, where I'll be teaching the Sami art of coiled wire embroidery on reindeer leather.
- Summer term will start at Multnomah Arts Center in June, still some spots available for classes.
- I'll head off to teach for 4 days at the Sitka Center for Art and Ecology in July - always my favorite summer intensive workshop. This class is full, look for registration next February for 2020!
- The Annual Midsummer Fest is June 8 at Oaks Park in Portland - come see my booth with my newest jewelry!